Statement of Faith
At Wiphan Care Ministries our motivation and actions are based on our statement of faith. We believe that our Savior, Jesus Christ, is clear when he commands us in James 1:27 to look after widows and orphans. As we travel and minister to those in need, we believe that His name is to be gloried first and foremost and that He has provided a way for us to fulfill His great commission.
- The Holy Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God (ll Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21)
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
- In the deity of Christ (John 10:33)
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:35),
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, Hebrews 7:26),
- His miracles (John 2:11),
- His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9),
- His resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4),
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19)
- His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
- In the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 5:18).
- Prayer is vitally important to undergird the oneness we have in Christ as a Wiphan family.
- The Bible and religious training are a part of every aspect of the Wiphan Ministries program.
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress..."